Should I Refinance My Mortgage?
may be the next step to you:
Request a Quote
- Did your income increase recently?
- Did you make any credit score improvements?
- Did your property value or equity increase?
- Would you like to consolidate debt?
- Can you use money for a major expense?
- Are Refi interest rates going to rise?
- Are you seeking a cash-out Refinance?
Find out how much you could be saving with today’s low refinance rates. It’s absolutely FREE!
Will Rates Rise?
Today, millions of homeowners nationwide with mortgages are eligible to compare rates to get a lower refinance rate. Primary residences, vacation homes and rental properties have improved market values, boosting equity for homeowners and increasing mortgage refinance eligibility. Even if you have refinanced your current mortgage in the past two years, it may be in your favor to consider comparing today’s rates from your licensed local lender. With today’s competitive closing costs, your next mortgage could put cash in your pocket.
Home Equity has been increasing in the U.S. for homeowners and interest rates are at historic lows.
Relative affordability for home purchase and mortgage refinance remains favorable for borrowers with excellent credit and income.
Licensed mortgage lenders are approving more loan applications! Determine your potential savings & find out if you qualify for a home refinance.