Advertising DetailsThe advertised loan rate is a 15-year Fixed Rate fully amortizing term.
The Interest Rate Table below shows the interest rate and APR from actual offers posted in our network of lenders.
This Interest Rate Table, which is updated as of the date posted on the Table, shows a comparison of rates and APRs available from a sample of rate offers posted by lenders in the Positive Reply network of lenders. Lenders include, but are not limited to, QuickenLoans, LoanDepot, and GuaranteedRate.com.
- Interest Rates displayed reflect the payment of one discount point for a $220,000 loan amount and assume a FICO score of 720+ with a maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of 80% on a primary single family home.
- The actual interest rate and APR you qualify for may vary based on the specific terms of the loan selected, verification of information, your credit history, the location and type of property, and other factors as determined by the Lenders.
- Not available in all states.
- Not all consumers will qualify for these rates. Specific rates and terms offered to our applicants by specific lenders and providers within the network may vary.
- Rates are subject to change daily without notice.
The displayed rates were reported for the time period shown and are not intended to reflect all possible rates that may be currently available. Positive Reply Inc is a marketing company with a network of web sites and is not a lender.
1230-5 Madera Rd. Suite 104 Simi Valley, California, 93065
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised Terms and Information
- The information and disclosures above relate to advertised terms made by or through Positive Reply Inc.’s network of lenders.
- Interest rates and terms are from a lender or lenders with whom Positive Reply Inc may match you and that offer the particular product. The disclosures are current as of the date indicated.
- Positive Reply is not a lender in any transaction and does not make loans, loan commitments or lock-rates. All credit decisions, including loan approval and the conditional rates and terms you are offered, are the responsibility of the participating lenders and will vary based upon your loan request, your particular financial situation, and criteria determined by the lenders to whom you are matched. Not all consumers will qualify for the advertised rates and terms.
- You may not be matched with the lender making a particular conditional loan offer, and Positive Reply does not guarantee that any lender will make you a conditional loan offer. FICO score means the FICO credit score report that a lender receives from a consumer reporting agency.
- Positive Reply is not a banker or lender (Service Provider). Leading Service Providers participate in our matching engine who may have loan products available matching the criteria you submit in this interest profile.
- The information collected is not an application for credit or a mortgage loan, nor is it used to pre-qualify you with any Service Provider.
Important disclaimer: There is no cost to submit a loan offer request, or to get matched with lenders and receive conditional loan offers. You may shop for offers with us at no cost. You may review the conditional free loan offers from lenders and talk to the lenders at no cost. If after receiving your free offer you choose to work with a lender from our network to process a loan request, the lender you choose may require a fee to process a loan request. You have the option to agree or not agree to pay the lender a fee and accept their services. You will not be charged a fee of any kind from the lender until you agree to accept their services. The information provided by you to us is not an application for a mortgage loan nor it is used to pre-qualify you with any lender. Rates are subject to change. We are not acting as a lender or a broker (“Service Provider”).